Friday, October 29, 2010

yaw

I hate Microsoft Vista.  Really, I do.
I just uploaded a new batch of photos; only to find that I could not find ANY of my other photos on my laptop.  What's worse, is that I was in the process of installing Carbonite, I had let the expiration period lapse.  I'm writing this as I install Carbonite after I purchased it, but now I'm thinking I'll have to do a system restore.
This all happened after my last Vista update.
Thankfully, if I can't get it to work, my computer guy is coming next week.  He's going to give me a good slap.(he's an old school friend)

The hubs had to go for a biopsy this past week, his prostate lit up on the last PET scan.  He got a fast appointment with the head of Urology, who believes since nothing has shown up previously, and Sam's last PET was in June, this is probably not Cancer.  We're keeping our fingers crossed.

In between all of this, and other things, I flew to Vegas to see my sister married.  She was a gorgeous bride!  I hate to say this, but I'm jealous.  Of how petite and beautiful she is.  What's worse, is that I always get a great deal of swelling when I fly.  My face, stomach, legs.  Makes me look 50 lbs fatter then I am.  And I was just at the Dr. last week, and had lost a few more pounds.  I hate photos of myself!  So, here I am, next to my petite sisters, my Tria-athlete brother, and I look like a whale.  What's confusing is that I have not gained, I've lost more since I took a photo of myself after losing so many inches a couple of months ago.  Makes me look like a liar to my family when I say how much weight I've lost.

Aside from the Vista problems, I've been having network & online problems.  I've mostly been using my iPhone for all my online activities.  This is the first day in ages I've attempted to be online.  I have articles to write, a business to set up online, and it's been very frustrating.  Hopefully, this post will publish.  If I haven't commented on any blogs lately, that is why. Plus we are working on the house.

I look forward to catching up on everyone's blog! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Missie said...

I love your new blog layout. It's very pretty.

I've never had problems with Vista. I hope you get it straightend out.

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Kelly said...

You ARE busy! I'm excited for you to get your business up and running! :)

Cathy said...

Loving advice: NEVER UPDATE ANYTHING. Speaking form experience and frustration. Now where's my meds...